ReGen Scientific, established in 2021 by Dr. Robert Francis, a renowned figure in preventive medicine and the visionary founder of Medcan, is at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare. We are dedicated to facilitating personalized health journeys, empowering individuals to achieve optimal well-being and longevity through innovative and comprehensive diagnostic assessments and tailored programs.
We are seeking an entrepreneurially-minded Registered Nurse who will be dedicated to the development and maintenance of our beautiful new clinic.
The Nurse will work collectively with our clinical team to ensure the highest quality of operations in the clinic.
You will be expected to work both autonomously, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
We look for team members who are entrepreneurially minded, meaning that they take initiative and can identify opportunities. Above all, we look for people who bring a positive attitude to their work every day.
You will be joining a fast-growing team with significant opportunities for career growth. The clinic is fully operational, and you will have an immediate influence on its growth as we continue to expand our service offerings.
Our team is committed to providing:
· Exceptional and compassionate patient care
· Prompt and timely service to our referring health care professionals
· Creating a safe and healthy work environment where our employees can grow personally and professionally.
· Operating with integrity and promoting excellence in every facet of the services that we provide
· Growing and building strategic partnerships to meet the needs of the communities that we serve.
The Registered Nurse will perform all technical procedures using independent judgment and take initiative in the daily duties as required. The successful candidate is responsible for designated areas or procedures as required and is responsible for maintaining and upholding the standards of relevant professional organizations. Roles and responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to…
1. Case Management
2. Reporting of results
3. Coordinate and organize prescription renewals
4. Coordinate and organize referrals
5. Scheduling appointments
6. Following up with physicians for patient inquiries
7. Responding to patient emails in a timely manner
8. Familiar with vaccine protocols
9. Liaison between physicians and specialists
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION:
· Must have Current General Class (Practicing) Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
· BLS Certification
· 2-5 years of nursing experience in a clinical setting, private healthcare preferred.
· Work as a member of a multidisciplinary primary healthcare time
· Ability to work collaboratively with other professions/disciplines in a fast-paced team environment.
· Excellent communication and documentation skills
· Proven planning, time management, organization, and coordination skills
· Excellent patient relation skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and initiative
· Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills
· Commitment to standards of excellence and the concept of accountability
· Commitment to and participation in quality enhancement activities
· Have a cheerful, entrepreneurially – minded, positive attitude and the ability to work autonomously, with limited supervision.
· Be an effective member of an interdisciplinary healthcare team, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
· 8-hour shift
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· Registered Nurse (RN) License (preferred)